The Department of Allergology and Clinical Immunology of the HGPS offers diagnostic and therapeutic assistance for all diseases of allergic cause, as well as primary immunodeficiencies.
Children and adults. There is no minimum or maximum age limit to perform an allergological evaluation.
- Allergic conjunctivitis
- Bronchial asthma
- Atopic dermatitis
- Contact dermatitis
- Acute urticaria and chronic urticaria (spontaneous and physical)
- Recurrent angioedema
- Eosinophilic esophagitis and other gastrointestinal eosinophilic diseases
- Food allergy
- Medicine allergy
- Latex allergy
Allergy to poison of hymenoptera (bee, wasp, ant) and mosquitoes
Comprehensive and comprehensive care for all pathologies related to allergology and primary immunodeficiencies, with the support of the network of medical specialties and complementary services that the hospital has.
Consultations: Monday, Tuesday and Friday from 7 am-3pm (eye from January 2 will be Monday-Thursday and Friday)
- Allergological study against aeroallergens, foods and medications
- Desensitization to drugs and chemotherapy
- Treatment with specific allergen immunotherapy (allergy vaccines)
- Biological Administration (Anti-IgE)
- Administration of immunoglobulins
- Tests of physical urticaria
No results found.
- Allergology and Clinical Immunology
- Pathological anatomy
- Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Nuclear medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Onco- Hematology
- Orthopedics and Traumatology Unit
- Transplant Unit