It has an excellent service and highly qualified staff. Its physical characteristics and infrastructure allow it to attend urgent and elective medical consultations in its facilities located in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, in the General Hospital of the Plaza de la Salud, Building 2, 2nd Floor.
- It processes all traumatology, both emergency and ambulatory, 24 hours a day.
- Highlight hip fractures with resolution protocol in 48 hours.
- Complex surgery of Pelvis fractures.
- Orthopedic surgery of the hand and Traumatic hand.
- Interdisciplinary management of the polytrauma patient.
- Management of fractures of the upper and lower limbs.
- Muscle tears
- Fractures of foot and ankle.
- Prosthetic surgery: primary hip, knee and shoulder.
- Replacement Surgery (Revision) of hip, knee and shoulder.
- Pelvic, hip and knee osteotomies.
- Knee, shoulder and hip.
- Ligament repair, both with allografts and autografts, meniscal sutures.
- Cartilage graft.
- Treatment with Platelet Rich Plasma.
- Orthopedic or surgical treatment of all traumatological pathologies in children.
- Treatment of limb deformities.
- Treatment of the length discrepancies of the Extremities.
- Extremity malformation surgery.
- Treatment of knee pathology in childhood.
- Surgery of malformations of the upper extremities (in collaboration with the Hand Unit).
- Surgical treatment in Child Cerebral Palsy.
- Surgery of benign skeletal muscle tumors in childhood.
- Treatment of skeletal muscle infection in childhood
- Gait problems and pathology of neuromuscular origin.
- Orthopedic Treatment of Benign and Malignant Bone Tumors.
- Surgical Treatment of Benign and Malignant Soft Tumors.
- Prophylactic and therapeutic Surgical Treatment of Bone Tumors.
- Secondary (Metastatic).
- Surgical or Orthopedic Treatment of Pseudo-Tumor Pathologies.
- Fractures, dislocations and fractures-dislocation of metacarpals and phalanges.
- Fractures of the distal end of the radius and / or ulna.
- Acute and / or chronic injuries of flexor and extensor tendons.
- Acute and / or chronic injuries of peripheral nerve.
- Sequelae or complications of fractures of the hand and wrist as pseudoarthrosis or vicious consolidations.
- Sequelae or complications of tendon injuries.
- Neuropathies and Tendinopathies due to compression.
- Complex injuries of the hand and forearm.
- Narrow Channel
- Herniated Disc
- Primary bone tumors
- Extra-medullary intra-canal tumors
- Scoliosis and Kyphosis
Fractures and Infections:
No results found.
- Allergology and Clinical Immunology
- Pathological anatomy
- Primary Care and Integral Medicine
- Surgical Block
- Vaccination Center
- Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Clinical Laboratory & Blood Bank
- Medicina Crítica y Terapia Intensiva
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Internal Medicine
- Nuclear medicine
- Onco- Hematology
- Unidad de Cuidados Paliativos
- Orthopedics and Traumatology Unit
- Transplant Unit