Curricular or Educational Requirements for all candidates to take Medical Residency Program in the Hospital
- Every applicant must be a medical professional, graduated from a medical school officially recognized in the country by the Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology (MESCYT).
- Have Exequatur or proof of processing thereof with documentation of having completed their internship time.
- Comply with the requirements established in the Medical Contest Regulation established by the National Council of Medical Residences (CNRM), which are detailed below.
- Letter to request Medical Residency Contest addressed to the Medical Director of the Hospital, including the reasons why he chose the specialty.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Copy of the University degree certified by the MESCYT.
- Record of Notes certified by the MESCYT
- Exequatur of law or proof of processing.
- Two photos 2 x 2.
- Certification of Law Internship
- Copy of the Identity and Electoral Card.
- Certificate of good standing.
- Membership of the Dominican Medical Association (CMD).
- Submit to the sole general examination established with date and place by the National Council of Medical Residences (CNRM) and submit proof of approval thereof.
- Participate in the interview offered by the Teaching Council of the Hospital.
- If you are a graduate of a foreign university, in addition to everything mentioned above, you must submit all your documents notarized by the Consulate of the Dominican Republic in the country where you come from and legalized by the MESCYT in the Dominican Republic.
- Proficiency in a second language: English, no essential requirement
- Microsoft Office
The Medical Residency Programs that we offer are: