The Primary Care Center arises as part of the commitment established in the vision of HGPS, to implement a solution that meets the basic health needs, with the purpose of offering health services to the Dominican population. entry door for patients who come to the Hospital for the first time.
Medical consultations: family medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics, neonatology, gynecology and obstetrics, pediatric cardiology, psychiatry, psychology, rheumatology, dermatology, ophthalmology, diabetology, endocrinology, allergology, geriatrics, gestational diabetes clinic, diabetic foot prevention unit, odontology.
- Unit of audiometry and tympanometry
- Vaccination center
- Ambulatory operating theater
- Clinical laboratory
- Radiology and images
- Home visits (HGPS in your Home)
- Authorization points of the main Health Risk Administrators. (ARS)
- Educational talks to patients in the waiting room